Work has kept me well away from Judge Giant over the last three weeks, but I've picked up this rather nice Heroclix figure from Ebay. This is Sterling Sheene the Moto Tapper, or the "Poor Cit's Chopper". Sterling dreams of winning Supersurf, but is so broke that he can't even afford a board. A life of law breaking seems the only way out for Sterling, so he uses a motorised skateboard to tap MC-1's wealthier citizens and help in his high speed getaways. The figure itself (including that newly acquired handbag) needs quite a lot of work to make it table ready, but I'll get round to him after I've finished Giant : the only question is whether Sterling will finish up in the cubes before he can buy that board.... Tuesday, 26 October 2010
Sterling Sheene - Moto Tapper
Work has kept me well away from Judge Giant over the last three weeks, but I've picked up this rather nice Heroclix figure from Ebay. This is Sterling Sheene the Moto Tapper, or the "Poor Cit's Chopper". Sterling dreams of winning Supersurf, but is so broke that he can't even afford a board. A life of law breaking seems the only way out for Sterling, so he uses a motorised skateboard to tap MC-1's wealthier citizens and help in his high speed getaways. The figure itself (including that newly acquired handbag) needs quite a lot of work to make it table ready, but I'll get round to him after I've finished Giant : the only question is whether Sterling will finish up in the cubes before he can buy that board....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment